We are commited to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us if you have any questions, or problems regarding our use of your personal data.
- Personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable person.
- Processing: any operation or set of operations, which is performed on personal data, or sets of personal data.
- Data subject: a person, whose personal data is being processed.
- We/us (either capitalised or not): the company offering the Idea Platform services.
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow these data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair and transparent. Our processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you information regarding processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities fit the purpose for which personal data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and process the minimal amount of personal data required for our services.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the inegrity and confidentiality of data
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
Data Subject Rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information: to know what personal data about you is gathered, why it was gathered, and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access: to access the data gathered from/about you. You have a right to obtain a copy of your personal data.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to request recitifaction of errors in your data.
- Right to erasure of your data in our records in certain circumstances.
- Right to restrict processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Data that We Gather
Information you have provided us with
This is information associated with your account, such as name and email. It might also involve other data for processing any services.
Information Automatically Collected about You
This includes information automatically stored in cookies and session data. We use this to identify you as you move around the site.
Publically Available Information
We don't gather information about you that is publically available, such as social media links.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your personal data to:
- Register you with the service.
- Process your participation in the service.
- Process your personal information for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise personal data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this policy only when it is anonymised.
- We do not share your personal data with strangers.
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy.
Last reviewed and updated 8 April 2020.